Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sammie Sammie is offline

Default Keep Page format constant but different for header and document

Perfect! Thank you!
--
Thanks.
Sammie SBS 2003, OFFICE 2003, XP-PRO-SP3, IE7

"Sammie" wrote:

My header has a picture of my letterhead in it. The margins for the header
are all 0: top, bottom, left right. After the header on page 1, I start a
new continuous section with the main document margins of .75" on top,
bottom, left right. Works great on page 1. The problem is when I paste text
into the document that runs into the second page, the header on the 2nd page
takes the margins of the main document from page 1.

How can I preserve the margins on the header for all pages and also preserve
the main document margins? I don't want to have to create new sections
after copying multiple pages of text. Is there a way to lock the page format
of just the header so that it's always different from the page format of the
main document?