Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Large space after apostrophe?

Same questions:

Does this happen in one particular font?

What language is your document set to?

When you Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8), do you see a
gray dot (or other symbol) inside the MAXI space?

On Sep 26, 5:55*pm, JimmyC4 wrote:
I'm having that same problem with a big space after an apostrophe. *The
correct language is set, what else can you suggest?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:
The first thing to do is verify that the correct language is applied to
text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aceman" wrote in message
news
Yes, I am having this issue also, in office 2007. The recieved email looks
fine, jsut when typing it in it puts a large space , for example that' *s
instead of that's, very annoying

"nanaofsix" wrote:

After I type an apostrophe, i am getting a MAXI space. *Anybody else
having
this problem in word 2007?-