Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Document Template question

My guess is that the graphics and such are part of a letterhead that should
be in the First Page Header. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

"Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" wrote in message
Hi! I've created a nifty letterhead for my boss. Now, how do I "freeze"

the
template so she can type up her letters using it?

I've saved it using the Document Template but if I open a new document

using
that template and I start to type, all the graphics start moving around

etc.

So what am I missing here?

Thanks!

Carmen