Erik

Default Network template link problem

Version: Word 97
I have some templates installed on a worldwide-network, when I use the
templates and save them as .doc and for instance, send them to a co-worker
somewhere on the other side of the world it takes him forever to open the
file. I know this has to do with the fact its still pointing to the document
template on the network. My question is that if it is possible that when I
save my templates as .doc it will clear all connections to the network
template automatically . So when somebody opens it will not be looking for a
template somewhere on the network.

Thanks in advance€¦