Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
binar binar is offline

Default Is a Hyperlink to a specific PDF page possible?

Thanks JoAnn for the post. Can you please elaborate. Can you give me some
specifics on what exactly is done inside the PDF file? How does it work?
Any info or link you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

It can be done with Acrobat within the .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"binar" wrote in message
Fellow Forum Members,
I'm using Word 2003 and Acrobat Standard 8.1. I need to be able to setup
several hyperlinks in Word to a specific page numbers inside a 60 page PDF
document. Word doesn't seem to support such a task, but is there a Word
plugin or VBA code that will enable such hyperlinking? Any help greatly
appreciated. Thanks