Posted to microsoft.public.officeupdate,microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Peter Foldes Peter Foldes is offline

Default Reading Office 2007 format in Office 2003

And there you go. Did you read what I posted earlier

--
Peter

"John" wrote in message
John wrote:
Terry Farrell wrote:
You don't tell us what happens when you try to open the two documents in Word
2003. Does Word open? Do the documents open? Are there any error messages?
Please explain what happens when you try to open the documents in Word.

Word opens but the document appears to be empty.

One more bit of information: When I look at the properties for the documents, it
shows that they were created using Microsoft Word 9.0

John
--
Please reply in this newsgroup. I never post my true
email address to prevent spam. Thank you.