Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
p0 p0 is offline

Default APA references

On 24 jul, 10:45, areensee wrote:
When I create abibliographyin APA using Word 2007, it gives me a list of my
sources, but does not indent the 2d and subsequent line(s) of the source. All
lines of the source start at the same point. APA style requires that
references be entered with the first line not indented, and subsequent lines
indented. When I tried to fix this manually, Word won't let me. When I try to
indent the 2nd line of the reference, both the 1st and 2nd lines indent. HELP?

The first time you add a bibliography to your document, a
'Bibliography' style is added to the list with styles (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT
+s). The name of the style is culture dependant and could be something
different. Anyway, you can modify that style so that the bibliography
gets formatted the way you want.

HTH,

Yves