Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Table of contents links

When you go to the point that is linked, are you showing the non-printing
characters and then show Field Codes to display any hidden codes?
Use Ctrl+Shft+8 or the ΒΆ icon (on the Home ribbon or the Standard toolbar)
to toggle the view of the non-printing characters.
To show Field Codes, Alt+F9 to toggle the view of all field codes in the
document.
Rememeber that also the point could be at 1pt font size so use the Font to
increase and display anything, also the Zoom is handy.
You can use Insert, Bookmark, check Hidden Bookmarks to display all links
within the document, but beware these will mostly be system links that you do
not want to delete ;-)
--
Hope this helps
DeanH

"yesjolene" wrote:

I am updating an existing document and trying to create a TOC, but there are
other links that are showing up in the TOC that I didn't link up. When I go
to those points in the doc, there aren't any signs of a link there. Is there
any way that I can delete all links? Using Word 2003