Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doratha Doratha is offline

Default "Records to be Merged" From: To:

Using Word 2000 -- MailMerge, creating Mailing Labels.

When I try to select Records to be Merged -- such as From: 10 To: 20 the
resulting merge starts at record 10 just as I asked for but then doesn't stop
at 20. It fills in the rest of the page of labels down to record #40.

Any combination of numbers has the same results in that it starts where I
requested but then fills in the rest of the page for a total of 30 records
(number of labels on the page).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've tried to find the answer
to this multiple times to no avail.