Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Manage Styles window query

The referenced NG post has long since been buffed up and polished as
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/DefParaFont.htm

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
You're right, it is irrelevant. (You know, it's times like this I hate
being such a computer geek and feel compelled to verify irrelevant
information. grin)

For the "irrelevant info geeks" like me, here's a post from Suzanne on
this topic (who's always right about these things. :-) )
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b087615b750fcb

Beth Melton

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I really thought it was XP that changed the default size, not 2000 - but
it is irrelevant now unless I go through some time warp!

Terry

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
No, it was TNR 10 pts until Word 2000. Then it was changed to TNR12.