Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default centre text and change address from left to right

You've probably just lost your formatting toolbar. Right-click in the gray
area at the top of your Word window. A list of toolbars should appear. Click
"Formatting."

If that doesn't work, or if the formatting toolbar is already displayed, you
might need to either (1) reposition the formatting toolbar by dragging it to
a location where all the icons have room to appear, or (2) customize the
toolbar to add that icon back to it.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"reikibillie" wrote:

I used to be able to find an icon to change my address from the right to the
left and centre things, but this icon seems to have disappeared on Office
2003 and I wonder if anyone knows either how I can get it back or how do I do
it without this icon