Stefan Blom

If you switch to Outline View before using the shortcut, does that
make a difference?

--
Stefan Blom

"Nicola" wrote in message
Hi

I am working in a Word97 document that has recently been converted

to a Word
2003 document. I am currently viewing and modifying a table in the

document
whilst in Word 2003 and the standard ALT+SHIFT+Arrow shortcut used

to quickly
relocate a table row is not working as expected.

When I select a row (or position my cursor in a row) and use the

shortcut,
surrounding rows are also being highlighted and moved up/down.

Sometimes
this is resulting in a table split. (Note: In some instances

attempting to
relocate a paragraph of text using this shortcut results in a

similar
problem).

Is this a conversion issue, compatibility option or a problem with

the
actual table? Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Thankyou
Nicola