Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] corytwilliams93@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't delete section break (next page)

On Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 10:29:37 PM UTC-8, Bobbi wrote:
Word 2003: How can I delete a "section break (next page)"? It just won't go
away?

Bobbi

I am having the same problem and none of this is working for me. I can see the section break, but cannot delete it(either way listed) or highlight it.

Mgros, I found that if I had track changes turned on it would retain the next page section break. I had to turn track changes off to make the delete possible.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!