Alina Valker Alina Valker is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly1999 View Post
I apparently renamed a Word 2003 document with a file name that is too long.
Now I cannot open or rename this document. When I right click on the
document, I get an abbreviated menu that does not include rename. When try
to open the document, nothing happens. Any way to correct this and get my
document back? Thanks.
Hi,
You can try LongPathTool to get back your document. It will recreate your document with the original file and also easy to use. Hope this will help you in getting your file back.
Alina