Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Working with Excel worksheet in Word document

What if you import it twice, and use "Crop" to cover over the right
edge on the left-page copy, and the left edge on the right-page copy?

On May 10, 11:19*am, rbilleaud
wrote:
I need to export an Excel worksheet into a Word document but I need the table
to wrap across pages. I tried it using the Paste Special command but that
ended up putting the whole thing on one page - and cut off part of the table.
*I was able to get the effect I wanted by doing a simple cut & paste - but I
also want to be able to work with the worksheet after I add it in and have
all the formulas work. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.