Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default Headers - Footers anomaly

Hi

I use WRD 2003.

Half of my footer text is not printing. Could someone suggest a reason? It
ought to print ok because I am using a template that I created months ago and
have never had the problem before. I've checked my margins & the header and
footer distance from the edge of the page. Nothing has changed, that I can
see, but one document prints fine; the other doesn't.

Here are my setting:
1 All my margins are 2.5 cm
2 Header & Footer from edge is 1.25 cm
3 I use styles for all my templates and the footer is 'based on' the header
4 The page selected is A4
5 Both documents are portrait

This is odd. If someone could throw some light on it, I would be grateful
--
Jackie D