Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Duncs Duncs is offline

Default Multiple TOC's & sorting Alphabetically

I have a document, that is laid out as follows:

Component 1 Data Model
Component 1 Table 1
Component 1 Table 2
Component 1 Table 3
Component 1 Table 4
Component 2 Data Model
Component 2 Table 1
Component 2 Table 2
Component 2 Table 3
Component 2 Table 4
Component 2 Table 5
Component 2 Table 6
Component 3 Data Model
Component 3 Table 1

Within my document, I want there to be three TOC's at the start,
namely:

List of Data Models
List of Tables (Alphabetical)
Symbols

The List of Data Models would list only those pages that contain a
"Component x Data Model" header.

The List of Tables (Alphabetical), would contain an alphabetical list
of all pages with a heading of "Component x Table x".

The Symbols would list entries on the page with that heading.

Is the above possible, and if so, how do I achieve it?

Rgds

Duncs