nico

Default Automatically turn Hyperlinks into text

Hi, I import a lot of text from websites into documents, and when I reformat
the text, I would like an easy way to format hyperlinks to look like the
standard text.
I thought that either (automatically) removing the hyperlinks could work, or
formatting them by template.
To do latter, I have created a document template and reformatted the
hyperlink enty in the "Styles and Formatting" box. But the effect is simply
that the format of newly pasted hyperlinks does not at all anymore show in
the "Styles and Formatting" box.
Any ideas?
Better still, is there a way to automatically reformat a pasted document
into my own standard?