Daiya Mitchell

Yes. I did scroll down to "Save in Two Locations". Yes. There is a link on
how to use the code. Yes. I understand that I can substitute the pathname I
want. It appears to me (I don't understand programming, as I said) you then
only have one path to use.

Yes, it would always be to the same backup location. Or if you rotated
among 3 backup locations, you could use 3 separate version of the macro.

What, I guess, I didn't make clear is that each
document I do will have a different path to go to.

Nope, that wasn't clear. Well it was, then you appeared to retract it.

I need to be able to
change it "on the fly". If the program could be revised to have it prompt
for a new pathname and/or allow you to browse for a path location (without
changing your default location), that would make my ears perk up!

Oh it certainly *can* be changed, there just aren't many programming experts
in this group to tell you how to do it. But as I said befo

Alternatively, you could take the page and your problem along to a group
with VBA or Programming in the name (but also Word), and ask there. I'm
sure there's a way to adapt the macro to ask you where, but I haven't a
clue
how. Or just explain your problem there and perhaps they can help with the
File | Send To approach.

Preferably, ask here, which is the beginning programming group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...aspx?dg=micros
oft.public.word.vba.beginners

Good luck.

DM