Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
David Block David Block is offline

Default How to install my Dymo to Word 2007

On Aug 13, 7:07*am, Need To Know Need To
wrote:
When I had Word 2003 I was able to install my DYMO LableWriter to the Word
Toolbar. I have not been able to do so in Word 2007. If any one knows how
please tell me. Its time consuming to switch between them.

I work for DYMO. You can download the latest version of our software
from www.dymo. com. You will see two versions. Version 8 is the latest
and greatest, but substantially different from what you have, with
different label formwats, new UI, etc.
Version 7.8 is the latest version of what you have, and will be
familiar to you.
Both products add the add-in to the Add-Ins menu in Word 2007.

I hope this helps,
David Block