Mark McG Mark McG is offline
Junior Member

Default Image over column lines

I have a newsletter that has three columns. The line that divides the columns is coming out on top of any images (JPG, PNG, etc.) that go across the columns.
How can I make it so that an image spanning across columns will appear over the column borders instead of having a black line through them?
Does anyone know how to set up a 3-column newsletter such that the images that go across multiple columns will appear over the column separation lines?

Last edited by Mark McG : June 3rd 15 at 08:43 PM Reason: Added more details