Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lem Lem is offline

Default How can I make full page sized numbers?

DJPhatman wrote:
I need to make full page sized numbers. Think score cards that judges used to
hold up to score a performance, dive, etc.

When you set font size, you're not limited to the choices in the
drop-down list. You can simply type in any font size. Using Times New
Roman, a font size of 500 seems to give what might qualify as a "full
page sized" single digit number. Make sure that the margins are set to
be equal for an easier time centering the number. You'll have to play a
little bit to get it centered vertically.

--
Lem -- MS-MVP