Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
60 day trial 60 day trial is offline

Default Please Help, URGENT! About Microsoft Office 2003 Activation + UIns

go to start menu on computer and then control panel go to ad d or remove
programs click on program to remove

"-" wrote:

Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "