There may be a Zoom dropdown on the Standard toolbar, but if not, Zoom lives
on the View menu.

"MikeW" wrote in message
Hey there!

I use WordXP and edited a document for a friend who uses Word2K. I
changed the zoom factor on the document from 100% to 150% while I was

doing
the edit and then sent it back.

My friend can't figure out how to change it 'back' and I'm not

familiar
with Word2K (He kept trying to change the font size and I tried to explain
but just can't get him there).

Can someone tell me the exact menu selection in Word2K to access the
Zoom attribute?

Is there a 'Zoom' button that lives on a Word2K toolbar like the one

on
WordXP's Standard one?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Mike