Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default System information in Word 2007

It's rather odd. It tells me I have three documents open, but even when the
active document is one created in Word 2007, the Summary information I get
is about another document, one created in (and open in) Word 2003. And I get
the same disappointing results in Word 2003 (not surprisingly, I suppose).

http://word.mvps.org

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
Peter, thank you very much for checking this. But I am using XP, and I am
getting information about Office 2007 and Word 2007, just no information
about the active document.

Pam

Peter Jamieson wrote:
Are you using Word 2007 on a Vista machine?

The following may be relevant (although it;s possible it does not
describe quite the same problem):

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926528

The article also suggest that although the utility worked with Word
2000, it did not do so if it was running on Windows 2000 (I can check
the Word 2000/Windows 2000 and Word XP/Win XP combinations if you are
interested, but not Word 2000+WinXP)

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Hi, Suzanne,