garfield-n-odie

Sounds like a printer driver problem. If you print to a different
printer, does the problem persist?

Maureen wrote:

I have just gotten Office 2003.
I created a new document and it is 2 pages. It will only print the first
page. When I open old documents that are 1 page they print fine. But when I
print document that are 2 pages = both pages print blank.

ALso if I cut and paste out of the document nothing prints even thou it is
there and shows in print preview as 2 pages. It is almmost like it defaults
the font to white ink so the page prints blank but the printer acts like it
should be printing.
Should I just get rid of 2003 and go back to my 2000 Office? Or is there a
patch to fix this out there.