Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lüko Willms Lüko Willms is offline

Default Conditional Wordart via Mailmerge-Field?

Am Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:53:57 UTC, schrieb "Graham Mayor"
auf
microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields :

To get the Word Art as a watermark you will probably have to save it
formatted as you want it and behind text and save it as an autotext entry.
You can then conditionally include the autotext entry.

That is cute. That way my mergefield looks good and controllable,
with the visible inclusion of the Autotext, like this:
{IF {MERGESEQ} 1 {AUTOTEXT myWatermark} ""}

And I know well, where to go, if I want to change my watermark
WordArt.

Thanks,
L.W.