Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Default How to Install Greek language Characters to English UK Keyboar

To: Grammatim,

in Windows XP you just go to Control Panel Regional and Language
Options Languages Details Add Greek and then choose a keyboard. For
Modern Greek, just choose whichever one you're comfortable with; for
Classical Greek with
accents, you have to go with Polytonic Greek.

Ok, this is interesting. I've followed the above instructions. But when it
came time to choose a keyboard, all I saw was "Classical Greek," I didn't see
"Polytonic Greek." In addition, when I opened a Word document I was still
typing in English letters and not Greek even though the language bar is
active.

Any other suggestions?

Steven Craig Miller