Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to Install Greek language Characters to English UK Keyboar

On May 27, 3:31*pm, StevenM stevencraigmiller(at)comcast(dot)net
wrote:
To: Grammatim,

Did you get access to the additional keyboards? Does the one labeled
"Classical" give you all the accents?

I got it switched over to the Greek Polytonic (I guess I wasn't as careful
the first time as I should have been).

I'll use it and see what I think. At least one Website suggested that using
the Tavultesoft Keyman keyboard was easier. But I think it will simply be a
matter of getting used to it.

The fewer added-in bells and whistles, the better, probably. I'll put
it back the next time I need to type Ethiopic. (My introduction to
these newsgroups was when I asked in the PowerPoint one why my
Ethiopic examples didn't show up when my presentation was shown via CD
using a different computer -- even though it claimed to have Embedded
All Fonts, it turned out it hadn't. If I'd stayed in Tahoma instead of
using a nicer-looking one -- the one that came with TavulteSoft --, I
probaby would have been ok. The answer turned out to be some arcane
method Windows uses for accessing or replacing fonts whose names it
doesn't recognize )