Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Mail Merge in Word 2002

You need to insert a { NEXT } (Next Record) field before the 2nd, 3rd
and 4th postcards.

(either pick the Next record field from a dropdown on the MailMerge Toolbar,
or press ctrl-F9 to enter the {} and type NEXT in between them.

There might be a bit more to it than that in this case, but that's the basic
approach.

Peter Jamieson

"Marty Winstead" u18613@uwe wrote in message news:5bb0743f43d63@uwe...
I have set up a mail merge where I need addresses to print 4 times per page
(postcards) only I need it to be a unique address for each merge code
area.
I can only get the same address for all 4 merge address fields per page
and a
unique address does not occur until the next page. I've tried to put in
section breaks but this doesn't work. I do not have Publisher loaded so
is
there any way to get this to work in Word? I had it once before but now
that
I've played with this merged document, I can't get it back.