Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I remove registration marks from the corners of the page?

But, if you're using Word 2007, click the Office button (upper left corner),
Word Options (below the Recent Documents list), Advanced tab, Show document
content section, and remove the check next to "Show crop marks".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop marks
appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word".

Kukoc wrote:
I'm getting what appear to be registration marks in the corners of my
page