Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Default What laptops on the market now come with Word, Excel, PPnt?

You've had some excellent suggestions, but DEFINITELY check with the college
to make sure the laptop is going to be usable.

I know of one college that does not support Windows Vista, and won't allow
any computer running it to attach to the campus network.

Dan

Susan wrote:
My daughter is in the market for a laptop for college. Everything is
VERY confusing. We mainly want one with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
on it.

Does anyone know a decently-priced laptop that has these? The other
stuff is fine, but I'm not worried about her being able to watch a
movie. She needs to type papers and make presentations.