Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 mail merge and outlook

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

Mary J wrote:
every time i try to do this Word bombs out and tells me to restart.
That's one issue. This happens as soon as "select contacts" in
outlook feature comes up. I see the contacts for a brief second but
all of them aren't listed (i have three main folders and
subfolders-only two main folders show with SOME subfolders).. then i
get "Microsoft WOrd has stopped working" and it closes the program.
No luck. I have never had this happen (i know how to mail merge
well). Any ideas?