Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

Default how can i put 2 pages on one 8x11

"Frank" wrote in message
i want to type a script of a play so that 2 pages are on one regular size
piece of paper, in landscape.

An off-Word reply, I'm afraid - and for that my apologies - but it may be
worth mentioning that, if your play is for submission to an agent or other
professional body, the industry standard for script production/layout is the
kind of thing produced by Final Draft. Aesthetically, it's awful - it's just
that's how they like 'em.

And, to your specific question, perhaps a two column layout in landscape
would be the answer.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,