Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default My product key is incorrect how do I resolve this problem?

The product key on the bottom of your laptop is undoubtedly for Windows and
not Word. Laptops often come with a trial version of Office 2007. Unless you
paid extra for a retail version of the Office software it may be that your
trial has now expired.

"help-asap" wrote in message
My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in
my
product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of
my
laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this?