Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rndthought

Default Word should catalog misspelled words to study.

Greg,

Thank you. It would require turning off the Auto Correct feature and not
correcting any spelling errors during the creation of the document.
Subsequently, it would require manually determining the intended word,
potentially difficult to do when pulled out of context.

Although I have no idea how to implement this as yet, I will ask if someone
in the office can help. The instructions look clear for someone who has even
a slight idea of how this works.

Something like this with a bit more automation would be perfect.

Thank you again.

"Greg" wrote:

While not as comprehesive as you suggest, you might find the following
useful:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/List_Spelling_Errors.htm