Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alan Alan is offline

Default Envelope Default Font

Suzanne: Thanks. That worked but it's not an easy thing to figure out once
you get there. I wasn't sure what you meant. I appreciate your suggestion
but a little more direction as to where/how this is accessed and what to do
once one gets there would have been great. Please take as constructive
criticism, not criticism. You did redirect my efforts and I appreciate it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Modify the formatting of the Envelope Return style.

"Alan" wrote in message
In Word 2003 I first select Letters and Mailings and enter a return

address
and select a Sans font. Word asks if I wish to save this address as the
default return address and I answer yes. If I exit Word and then start it
again, the return address exists but the font changes back to Arial. How

do
I save the Sans font?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Theoretically. We've had a lot of users report that this doesn't "take."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Matthew Eldridge" wrote in
message ...
All you need to do is go to the Evelope Options Tab. Select your

font.
Click on the "Default" button on the bottom left corner, click yes,

and
you're done.

"Jennifer" wrote:

I know that there is a way to change the default font

permanently(other
than
in the envelope setup window), but I do not know the steps and the

how
to's.
May I have it "step by step" ?

Thanks.