Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do i subdivide a page for booklet style printing

Note that this will *not* create a booklet or even separate pages.

"omnitechsupport" wrote in
message ...
Tenacndn, follow these steps to divide the page into two.
1- Open the word document.
2- Click on the 'page layout' tab.
3- Under the 'page setup' grouping click on the 'columns' option.
4- Select the option 'two' from the drop down list.
5- Your document will be divided into two parts.
6- After that under the same group click on the 'orientation' button and
select the 'landscape option.

"Tenacndn" wrote:

I need to prepare a document that once I print it, it's in booklet style.
How do I either subdivide the page or change print settings to accomplish
this. Thanks.