Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
muffet muffet is offline

Default What happened to the Template Wizards?

-- Hi Chris,

I have only just seen your request for templates:

I also wondered where they had gone; But found then he-
If you go to M/S word doc.: click on file: then click on new, you should get
a list appear on the right of your screen. Click on "On my computer" and if
you are lucky you should find what you are looking for.

Regards muffet.

"Chris Hubbard" wrote:

I am trying to write a letter in Word and discovered that all of the 03
templates are gone from the directory including the Fax wizard and the Letter
Wizard. What happened to these and how can I retrive them? I looked at the
downloads and found a bunch of useless templates with flowers and ponies but
no actual business use letters.

What give
--
Chris Hubbard