Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default Form Prompting - Fill-ins; Drop-downs; Check Boxes

Sounds like you need an introduction to UserForms. See:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

for some other example and tips, see:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Validate_U..._TextEntry.htm

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

t2true wrote:
I've created a form and saved it as a template.
When launched, prompters are displayed asking the user a series of
questions where the user has to type their answers. All questions must
be answered before the actual form is displayed.
This form was built using tables and the InsertFieldFill-Ins
feature.

I want to continue using this format of prompting, but I would like
for some of the questions to be chosen from a drop-down box or a
check box.

How would I be able to modify some of the questions to show a
drop-down or check box and still have the prompter displayed?

Thanks,
Ted