Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default correct from double spacle to single spacing

Yep, you'll get no argument from me on that. One of the things I find so
disorienting about the demos we've been shown of Word 12 is the absence of
text boundaries and NPC.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
This is one of the reasons I like to see the NPCs.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If they're really double-spaced, press Ctrl+1. But if there is extra
spacing
between paragraphs, it could be Space Before/After. Or, if there is a
paragraph break at the end of every line, any Space Before/After will
affect
every line.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"new answers to" new answers to @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in
message ...
How do I correct double space parragraphs to single parragraphs.
thanks send answer to this address