Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Selection locked

You only get one trial! Then you have to buy the program.

Kalavati-09 wrote:
Hello, I had the same problem, and it came with my pc as a trial.
When my trial expired, I downloaded and installed a new trial. But it
doesn't want to work. Can you tell me why? Is there a limit to
downloading a trial?
Alyssa~

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

After the trial has expired, you will have to buy the product, yes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Getting Frustrated" Getting
wrote in message
news
Hi- I have exceeded my 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2007 and
now when I
try to type in a new document it states "This modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked". I can open and view
files but cannot copy
and paste, or use any other function. Do I have to purchase this
product, or
is there another way to use the limited features?