Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tel

Default Calculating dates in word tables

At first what I wanted to do seemed so simple, now I'm not so sure.

I have two tables, Table one (Column 2, row 2) has a user input date in it
that is a week end date (i.e. a Sunday)

The second table has a column which lists the dates of the week leading up
to that sunday.

Therefo

Table one date would equal 16th April 2006 (Changeable)

Table two would list from column 1 row 3 down:
10th April 2006
11th April 2006
12th April 2006
13th April 2006
14th April 2006
15th April 2006
16th April 2006

This document would form a master document. The user would change the date
in Table 1 and I am hoping the remaining dates would take their calculations
from that.

I am very much a novice with formulae in Word tables so if any instructions
could be made as simple as possible that would help my simple mind.

Looking forward to your replies.

Terry