Jeff

Thanks. Sorry I did not get back in time.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
That's the Endnote Separator and the Endnote Continuation Separator.
Switch into Normal View and go to View | Footnotes. A footnote pane will
open up at the bottom. Use the dropdown menu at the top of the pane to
access the separators and edit or delete as desired.

On 5/19/05 4:42 PM, "Jeff" wrote:

Using Word 97.

My wife's publisher wants all her footnotes converted to endnotes. When I
did it, in one of her files, the endnotes converted but with a short line
on
the left of the top of the page as it did when they were footnotes.

How do I get rid of the line at the top of each page of endnotes?

Thanks.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: