Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default what's the difference between a website and a web document?

That's purely Suzanne's inference, based on I know not what.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
You're a he??? I would have bet you were female. Not just the name -
something about the 'tude. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
It.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
He.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
I want to know how sometimes she reads my mind. Not always but
sometimes................ ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Idaho Word Man" wrote in
message
Some of us find your bluntness refreshing, Jezebel, but I wouldn't go
so
far
as to describe your posts as "puerile inanity." You judge yourself
too
harshly.

Fred

"Jezebel" wrote:

Why not? Peurile inanities refresh the soul.

"fak119" wrote in message
This is a very rude answer: Not everybody is as clever as you are
!
Thank god there are mostly nice people answering, but you should
not
bother
anymore...

"Jezebel" wrote:

You do indeed. What's the difference between a book and a
library?

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really
Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must
sound
idiotic!