WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to Enlarge Font Size Bigger than 72 pt

Yes, there is a way to make the font size bigger than 72 pt in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps:
  1. Select the text you want to enlarge.
  2. Go to the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Font" section, click on the arrow next to the font size box.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on "Customize..."
  5. In the "Customize" window, type in the font size you want in the "Points" box. You can type in any number up to 1638 pt.
  6. Click "OK" to save your custom font size.
  7. Click on the font size box again and your custom font size should now appear in the list.
  8. Click on your custom font size to apply it to your selected text.

If you find that the font size box won't accept the numbers you choose, make sure that you have selected the text you want to enlarge before trying to change the font size. Also, make sure that you are not trying to enter a font size that is larger than 1638 pt, as this is the maximum font size that Word allows.