Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Moved Task Pane, now can't get it docked back in normal position

As I mentioned, you have to be careful not to drag it too close to the top
of the screen. It takes practice, and every time I try to do it (to prove to
myself that it's still possible), I become very frustrated, but if you keep
trying, sooner or later you'll hit the "sweet spot."

"dderolph" wrote in message

Thanks for the replies. I'm still having trouble with this. I can get
it to dock on the left side, as shown at
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...rums/Word1.jpg. But,
when I try to dock it on the right side, it does dock but it spreads
horizontally across the entire Word window, as shown at
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...rums/Word2.jpg.

--
dderolph