Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default How do I PERMANENTLY hide the PDF Maker toolbar in word

http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.

Hope this helps,
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"DianeWms" wrote in message
Plan C, moving the the add-in out of the startup folder: "A completely
different approach can be used by moving the add-in out of the Office
start-up folder completely and introduce it when required."

My startup folder is empty! I can't see any PDFMaker add-in to move it!
Huh?

I tried Plan B, creating a macro in normal.dot, and it seemed the PDFMaker
toolbar went away for a short while, but it came back. I'm also not sure
that
I did it right, because I'm not into programming and need step-by-step
instructions on how to record a macro in Word. (I used to know how to do
it
in earlier versions.) I think I cut and pasted the code into the macro
dialog
box all right, but I'm not sure I did it in the right order or clicked the
right buttons at the right time.

Can anyone help? I have Office 2003 on Windows 2000 ver. 5.0 (SP-4) on a
government-owned computer at work.

Thanks. ~~Diane

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm .
"rodneychemist" wrote:
The PDF Maker toolbar loads every time I start Word, even after I turn
it
off. How do I stop it from loading permanently?