YellowTump

Default 'Favourite' fonts list

Thanks. It looks as if I'll be able to sort it out from here.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The MRU list tops out at 10, I believe. But see the appropriate article of
these:

"WD2000: How to Turn off the Font Most Recently Used (MRU) List"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=199785

"How to use the Registry Options (RegOptions) macro to examine Word settings
and to make changes to Word settings in the Windows registry" (Word 2002)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318796

"How to change Word options in the Windows registry for Word 2003"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820917

"YellowTump" wrote in message
Every time I use a font in Word it gets added to the list of 'favourite'
fonts at the top of the drop-down list, and appears on all future new
documents (i.e. it gets into the normal.dot template). The list has now
become inconveniently long.

How can I delete fonts from the top of the list, please ?