Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CharBhasha CharBhasha is offline

Default Help - Word 2003 opening trouble

As I double click on a document file (.doc file),
Word opens with an error msg like this -
Microsoft Office Word
"The command cannot be performed because a dialog box is open.
Click OK, and then close open dialog boxes to continue."

But I can open the Word, then open the doc file from within the
Word without any problem. I have unloaded the whole Office
and re-loaded it back. But I still have the same problem.

How do I fix this problem? Any help will be highly appreciated.

CB